Sympatec – a German Based reputed Manufacturer that develops, Produces and sells and supports a portfolio of outstanding instruments for the analysis of Particle size and shape in Laboratory and Process.
- HELOS Series
- QICPIC Series
- Laser Diffraction
- Particle size and particle size distribution with laser diffraction for lab applications ranging from below 0.1 µm to 8,750 µm
- particle size analysis of powders, granules, suspensions, emulsions, sprays and numerous other disperse systems
- Dynamic Image Analysis
- The modular image analysis sensor QICPIC combines size and shape analysis of particulate systems from 1 µm to 34,000 µm.
- Flexible adaption to powders, granules, fibres, suspensions and emulsions is provided by a wide range of dispersing and dosing units.
- Ultrasonic Extinction
- Analyses manual samples from 300 ml to 1,000 ml in an easy and comfortable way.
- Uses the OPUS-technology and consists of identical core components. Therefore the same measuring range from below 0.1 µm to 3,000 µm applies to the instrument.
- g., in petroleum engineering during the analysis of oil sands or in anode production for aluminium smelting (characterisation of anode grade coke in liquid pitch).
- Dynamic Light Scattering
- Nano particle size analysis in opaque suspensions basing on dynamic light scattering from 0.5 nm to 10,000 nm
- NANOPHOX brings Photon Cross-correlation Spectroscopy (PCCS)which allows for high resolution nanoparticle size analysis in high concentrated suspensions and emulsions ranging from 0.5 nm to 10,000 nm with minimum sample preparation.