Esco Group – renowned Singapore-based life science company ,world leading manufacturer of laboratory and biopharma equipment, and IVF medical devices, Esco offers tailored solutions that fit the needs of laboratories.
Esco Medical is the IVF Medtech Company of Esco Group, manufacturing and innovating high-quality equipment such as long-term embryo incubators, ART workstations, anti vibration table, and time lapse incubator.
- Biological Safety Cabinets
- Laminar Flow Clean Benches
- Lab Animal Research Work Stations
- Laboratory Centrifuges
- Co2 Incubators
- Laboratory Shakers
Sample Storage – Freezers & Refrigerators
- Ultra-Low Temperature Freezers
- Laboratory Refrigerators and Freezers
- Ductless Fume Hoods
- Laboratory Fume Hoods
Biological Safety Cabinets
- Energy saving DC ECM blower*
- ISOCIDETM antimicrobial powder coating
- H14 filter or ULPA filter with 99.999% efficiency at 0.1 – 0.3 μm selection.
- Large performance envelope
- Ergonomic design
- Low noise
- Easy to clean
Class I, Biological Safety Cabinets
• Class II, Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinets
• Class II, Type B1 Biological Safety Cabinets
• Class II Type B2 Biological Safety Cabinets
• Class II Microbiological Safety Cabinets
• Class III Biological Safety Cabinets
• Lead-Shielded Class II Biological Safety Cabinets
• Floor-Mounted Class II, Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinets
• Floor-Mounted Class II, Type B2 Biological Safety Cabinets
Laminar Flow Clean Benches
- Aerodynamically engineered and use only premium quality ULPA and HEPA filters with integrated motor/ blower assemblies for quiet operation and long service life.
Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinet
- Air does not blow straight to user’s face
- Air curtain is not disrupted by large object
Horizontal Laminar Flow Cabinet
- Easier to put sensitive material near clean air source
- Contaminant is not blown towards sensitive material
- Horizontal Laminar Flow Clean Benches
- Horizontal Laminar Flow Clean Benches for Plant Tissue Culture
- Vertical Laminar Flow Clean Benches (sliding or fixed sash window)
• Vertical Laminar Flow Clean Benches with Black interior, suitable for optical industries
Lab Animal Research Work Stations
- Protects the investigator, animal technicians, animals, and the environment during research, cage changing and bedding disposal procedures.
- VIVA® Workstations offer high levels of operator and environment protection that can substantially help to minimize allergen exposure.
- Universal Animal Containment Workstations
- Dual Access Animal Containment Workstations
- Bedding Disposal Animal Containment Workstations
*Brand Available: VIVA®
- Distinct Control Panel and Intelligent VersatiTM Microprocessor Control System
- Genuine-ProtecTM Safety Lid Lock
- V-balanceTM Weight Imbalance Protection
- SmartdriveTM Rotor Auto Recognition
- Diverse Choices of Rotor (Swing-out and Fixed-angle Rotors)
- Integrated Design of Interior Centrifuge Chamber
- Temperature range from -20°C to 40°C with 1°C increments (Refrigerated models only)
- Maintenance-free, Brushless Motor
- CFC-free refrigeration system
- Micro Centrifuge Ventilated (MCV) Max sample capacity: 88 ml
- Micro Centrifuge Refrigerated (MCR) Max sample capacity: 88 ml
- Tabletop Centrifuge Ventilated (TCV) Max sample capacity: 1500 ml
- Tabletop Centrifuge Refrigerated (TCR) Max sample capacity: 1500 ml
*Brand Available: VersatiTM
- Precise Parameter Control
- Robust Contamination Control for Optimum Protection
- Provide maximum safeguarding of cell cultures via Voyager software system
- User-friendly Controller Software Interface
- CO2 Incubators
*Brand Available: CelMate®
- CO2 and CO2 / O2 Incubators
– Direct Heat Air-Jacketed
– With Cooling System
– With Stainless Steel Exterior
– With Copper Interior
*Brand Available: CelCulture®
- CO2 and CO2/O2 Incubators
– 180°C Dry Heat Sterilization
– Direct Heat Air-Jacketed
– High temperature resistant CO2 sensor, O2 sensor, and Humidity Sensor (no need to remove during sterilization)
*Brand Available: CelCulture® High Heat Sterilization
- TriDriveTM: Esco unique triple-eccentric counterbalanced drive supports heavy duty and high-speed applications.
- RobustDriveTM mechanism eliminates the need for lubrication as the Brushless DC Motor saves maintenance worries.
- SmartRunTM: Excellent out-of-balance sensor & proprietary imbalance compensation algorithm ensures smooth operation without any vibration.
- Microprocessor P.I.D. controller enables accurate temperature, gas, speed and running time settings to deliver reproducible results.
- Unparalleled design provides broader temperature and speed control range.
- Programmable Design: Unit’s memory can store up to 15 (for IBS) and 25 (for AS1) steps program with various time, temperature and speed settings.
- Benchtop Ambient Shaker: for Ambient Shaking Application
- Benchtop Incubator Shaker: for Constant Temperature Shaking Application
*Brand Available: OrbiCultTM
Ultra-Low Temperature Freezers
- Sample Safety and Integrity
- Complete event monitoring and logging system
- Ultra-low Temperature Freezer with Silver Controller (Standard)
- Ultra-low Temperature Freezer with Gold Controller (Advanced)
- Ultra-low Temperature Freezer with Platinum Controller (Touchscreen)
*Brand Available: Lexicon® II
Laboratory Refrigerators And Freezers
- High Performance
- Sample Safety
- User Friendly
- Laboratory Refrigerator (+2°C to +15°C)
- Laboratory Freezer (-10°C to -25°C)
- Deep Freezer (-20°C to -40°C)
- Laboratory Combined Refrigerator (+2°C to +15°C) and Freezer (-10°C to -24°C)
*Brand Available: HP Series
Ductless Fume Hoods
- “GREEN” solution
- Safe carbon filtration
- Low cost
- Ductless Fume Hoods *Brand Available: Ascent® Opti
- Standard Ductless Fume Hoods *Brand Available: Ascent® Max (B-Series)
- Ductless Fume Hoods – with Secondary Back Up Carbon Exhaust Filter
*Brand Available: Ascent® Max (C-Series)
- Ductless Fume Hoods – with Transparent Back Wall *Brand Available: Ascent® Max (D-Series)
- Ductless Fume Hoods – with Secondary HEPA Filter *Brand Available: Ascent® Max (E-Series)
Specialized Ductless Fume Hoods
*Brands Available: PowderMax™ for Powder Weighing Applications
ForMax™ specialized as a Formalin Dispensing Unit
TitraMax™ for Titration Applications
- Filtered Storage Cabinet *Brand Available: Ascent®
Laboratory Fume Hoods
- Durable construction made of industrial grade electro-galvanized steel with corrosion and abrasion resistant, oven-baked, powder-coated finish.
- Precisely tuned aerodynamic design eliminates air turbulence, minimizes noise levels and static pressure losses.
- Constant volume/high performance concept eliminates the need for complex VAV systems.
- Ensured maximum containment through computational fluid dynamics design.
- ISOCIDETM antimicrobial coating prevents surface contamination and inhibits bacterial growth.
- General Purpose Fume Hoods
*Brands Available: Frontier® Mono, Frontier® Duo
- High Performance Fume Hood
*Brand Available: Frontier® Acela
- Specialized High Performance Fume Hood
*Brands Available: Frontier® Acid Digestion,
Frontier® Perchloric Acid, Frontier® Radioisotope,
Frontier® AcelaTM M, Frontier® Floor Mounted
- Full Polypropylene Fume Hood – Trace Metal Applications
*Brand Available: Frontier® PPH
- Chemical Fume Scrubbers
- Exhaust Blowers
- Fume Hood Airflow Monitors
*Brand Available: SentinelTM XL